Friday, July 15, 2011

Coke Mug



I have always been fascinated by Coke a Cola Memorabilia. One time I saw this feature on TV that showed of a Coke Collector I knew I have to be a some sort of a semi Coke a Cola Collector myself albeit I am a hard core Toy Collector already. Coke has left a positive indelible mark in my mind of childhood Christmases past...f memorable songs and surreal images that seems to capture my vision of Heaven.
I got this mug from a Gift Gate Store in SM City Manila, back in the day when this is the only SM that is mecca to all shoppers in the Philippines. I almost cried a tear or two when I first set my foot on this enormous SM City Mall. And Boy! I must have shopped till I dropped... no drop at all because I could have broken all the fragile Coke mugs I have just bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment